We are so grateful to YOU! There are so many of you to thank for our beautiful Early Spring Concert that emphasized music education and music educators.
● Our Contributing Members – Some of you have supported us for many years. Whether you’re a long-time member or a newer one, we love looking out and seeing your smiling faces. It is you for whom we work to give a transformative choral performance. You lift us up and catapult us to reach new heights!
● Our Underwriters – The Early Spring Concert wouldn’t have been possible without the generosity of the E.M. Suggs and Sara Deal Temple Foundation and the Kenneth K. and Suzanne G.
● Our Advertisers- We know that advertising dollars are limited, and we appreciate your choice to support our work.
● Our Music Educators – You are helping to shape the next generation of choral singers. We admire you and are committed to providing support for your efforts.
● The North Carolina Foothills Community – You’ve come out to hear us and let us know that we’ve been a positive force in your lives. We pledge to continue to serve you. Gratitude is what all HCS singers feel when we step onto our risers in preparation for a performance. We are well aware that it “takes a village” to succeed at just about anything that’s important. YOU comprise a large part of our village, and we couldn’t be more grateful.
-Susan Jarvis Goldstein, President